I provide executive function coaching for college students and professionals who live with anxiety or ADHD, to create a more productive and joyful life.
Living with ADHD can be stressful
There is nothing more frustrating than knowing you are bright and talented but still struggle with everyday responsibilities that seem easy for others to accomplish. These frustrations might include:
- Procrastinating on a project until your team members are frustrated with you
- Difficulty managing your time when meetings take up most of your day,
- Starting the semester strong but fizzling out in motivation and focus long before the end
- Studying well for a test or presentation, only to freeze with anxiety and not be able to perform well
Do you find you are stressed about:
- Being disorganized
- Time management
- Lacking consistency…worn out from the cycle of doing too much or doing too little
- Starting the semester strong but fizzling out in motivation long before the end
- Preparing well for a presentation, only to freeze with anxiety and not be able to perform well
You put extraordinary effort into keeping all the balls in the air and inevitably one or two drop. Sometimes important ones that hurt yourself or those you love. You feel badly and wonder what is wrong with you.
It’s not your fault
You are not alone – I am here to help
- a comprehensive assessment to evaluate what’s working and what’s not working
- client-specific training,
- professional support, gentle accountability
- gradual fading of support to help you maintain your goals
Coaching is intended to build confidence, motivation and self-reliance. It is not a quick fix. Over time you will train your brain to be more productive and you will once again enjoy learning.
Compassionate, Collaborative and Contemplative Care
When work and school is difficult, one needs a coach who is not. I accept my clients where they are and listen deeply to their concerns. By building rapport and helping them identify what’s working and what’s not working for them, they are able to take ownership of the changes they wish to make.
Clients learn to slow down and mindfully pay attention to their thoughts, feelings and behaviors. They become more reflective and better observers of themselves in their world. They learn to access their intuition as a powerful tool for defining their life path.
Services I Am Currently Offering
Click here for additional information about executive function, college coaching groups, and accountability groups
The next step is to sign up for a free 25- minute consultation to help you decide which of my services is a best fit, or a 60 minute strategy session for $125 that creates a plan of action to move forward that may or may not include working with me. Choose the coaching program that works perfectly for you!