Would you like a quiet, contemplative, deeply nurturing group that would help you to remember to care for you while caring for your children?
If so, I have designed a week-long parenting summer camp just for you. This course will give you a step-by-step, conscious process to create a family environment that is fun and full of love and encourages parent and child to grow together in resilience, responsibility, and respect.
This course may appeal to you if you:
- intuitively know the parenting journey as an opportunity for your own spiritual growth
- would like to honor what is true in the present moment, rather than how you would like it to be
- know a child learns best by doing things their own way and finding their own consequences
- are ready for a quiet, stimulating and nurturing dive into evaluating your mindset and learning how to be informed by your intuition
We will meet each day for five consecutive days via video conferencing for one hour and you will have a private Facebook group available to you for the purpose of building a warm and supportive community.
We will be working with the following topics:
- Learn to slow down and observe yourself, both inside your own mind and in conversation with your child(ren).
- Catch yourself reacting and how to respond instead
- Discover what point of entry your child responds to best when starting a dialogue with them.
- Understand the importance in identifying and encouraging your child’s agency
- Increase your own agency by using effective boundaries and limits
- Contemplate the difference between exerting agency and power
- Discover the role you are playing in your family relationships
- Identify the unconscious scripts you and your child may be playing out in your family
- Discover how acceptance cures over-controlling behavior
- Contemplate how discernment is at the heart of acceptance
- Learn to affirm the good in your child(ren)
- Considering affirmation as a blessing
- Affirmations targeted at the developmental level of the child are powerful and healing
What Some Previous Participants Have Said
Tina Hart provides a warm, nurturing environment where one can look honestly at their own parenting skills. She gets right to the core of things which is to learn to be kind and nurture yourself first so you can do the same with your family and children. I highly recommend carving out some time to hear what she has to offer.
This workshop on contemplative parenting opened my eyes to what I really need to do in my relationship with my kids. Most specifically, how to let go in order that they may grow. This was very revolutionary for me, especially with regards to the ages this needs to be implemented. I have been remiss in this aspect of parenting and before Tina, had not really even thought about the concept of agency. Tina not only opened my mind to parenting skills building, but also how to better treat myself.
I am inviting you to join me for this information-rich parenting Summer Camp. We will begin on Monday June 10, 2019, running every day through Friday June 14, 2019 from 11:00 AM to Noon CST on video conferencing.
Click here to enroll today!