IS THIS YOU?
- you worry, a lot, and feel fearful about how your child will turn out
- you wonder what could be motivating your child’s behavior
- you are unclear about how to be in charge without being over-controlling
- you are willing to see how you are influencing your child
BY THE END OF THE 4 SESSIONS YOU WILL
- feel more confident that your child will be ok
- appreciate your child’s complexity
- have clarity on why your child is the way they are and your part in it
- have crystal clear clarity on when to pull back and how to step in
- have greater understanding of your influence and how to use it well
“After one session with Tina I felt like I could see more clearly” M.N.
“Tina knows more about ADHD than any professional I’ve consulted with….” J.S.
“Tina is gifted at reading people and I believe your kind words put me at ease with the issues we face as a family” A.M.
“…immeasurably valuable.” I.K.
“Life changing information!” H.T.
WHAT WE COVER
AWARENESS AND INTENTION
- Learn how awareness is the gateway to setting your intention of how your relationship with your child could be.
- Utilize a step-by- step process for creating and holding a vision of your child’s well-being.
- Identify what type of mindset you have and how it may be influencing your child.
- Learn the importance of agency in both our children’s lives and our own
- Show your children how to ask for what they want
- Define your own boundaries
- Identify the optimal frustration level in the family
ASSESSMENT AND ACCEPTANCE
- Get clear on how to figure out what is really going on
- Learn a method for engaging your child in the assessment process
- Develop a communication style that encourages dialogue
- Identify when to accept circumstances and how to let go of the results
- Identify the affirmations both you and your children need to hear the most
- Understand the importance of creating an affirming habit
- Learn strategies for sharing them without sounding fake and feeling weird
- Beautiful affirming exercise to use with those you love
WHAT YOU GET
- Four 60 minute classes with quality information and time to process with other participants
- Private Facebook group to practice principles and provide one another with ongoing support
- Worksheets and quizzes to aid in learning the material and participating in class
- Personal Parenting Action Plan
Tuesday September 19, 26
October 3 and 10, 2017
from 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. CST
on Zoom (a video conferencing system)
$150 for the course
or two payments of $75
Space is limited!
- 60 min per week for class (online)
- 10 min 1x per week to interact in Facebook group
- 15 min 1x per week on self reflection worksheets
WHY I’M TEACHING THIS COURSE
I designed this course for beloved existing clients who intuitively knew they needed to make changes in their parenting but didn’t have a road map for doing so. My sincere hope is that this model and the community that develops from it will transform our culture and make for much happier families.
HOW THIS COURSE IS DIFFERENT
- full of substance, developmental and holistic, not just strategies
- empowers you to empower your child
- belief that you are the only true expert on your child
- completely customized to your unique family
If you would like to take this class but money is too tight send an email to me with a request for scholarship by September 12th. I will award one scholarship for every five participants who sign up.
Email me by clicking here.