Coaching for ADHD families is not a quick fix and usually takes 1 – 3 semesters of continuous service to create and maintain lifestyle changes that show significant improvement in understanding and efficiency. Fees range between $60 – $150 based on services chosen.
Schedule a FREE 30 minute consultation to help you decide which service is right for you. Book through the online scheduler here.
Individual and Parent Coaching
- Consultation – for a flat hourly rate I will send you a consultation form via email to help you clarify your questions and concerns and through Zoom or telephone I will provide you with a laser focused consultation with pertinent information and a strategy plan.
- Coaching Packages – for a more affordable rate you can purchase packages paid for on a monthly basis. These sessions are tailored to address your individual needs and are compassionate and collaborative in their style.
Group coaching is a more structured service addressing the more universal issues of inefficiency and disorganization. Each group has an educational component and a group discussion and coaching component. The group coaching format is ideal if you don’t want to make a commitment to individual coaching or if you have finished an individual coaching package and are ready to maintain and reinforce the changes you have already started. It is also an ideal place to find an accountability partner who has been through similar training as yourself that you can partner with after you have completed coaching. Most group sessions are a semester long and a commitment is requested for maximum benefit.
Public Speaking and Teacher In-Service Training
I am available to speak with your group, school or organization on topics related to attention and focusing, supporting school age children, developmental theory and parenting. Some of the talks I have done in the past are:
- Academic Coaching for Executive Skill Deficits
- Contemplative Dialogue: Listening Deeply, Speaking Truthfully
- Developmental Snapshot of Your Middle Schooler
- Developmental Snapshot of Your Kindergartner
- Executive Skills Professional Presentation
- Growing up Again: Helping Ourselves, Helping Our Children
- Overindulgence: How much is too much
- Parenting with Love and Logic – talks and classes
- Self Esteem: A Family Affair – talks, workshops and classes
- Stress Reduction Workshop
Online Classes and Workshops
Affordable and sometimes free online classes and workshops will be offered on a regular basis. Please check back on this website or sign up for my newsletter for information as it comes available.
Multiple three hour to three day retreats for organizations, schools, families and individuals customized to their unique needs.
A retreat intensive is a 3 – 6 hour block of time concentrating on a thorough assessment of your current situation, creating a plan of action and jump starting you into profound change through intense education and training. It is ideal for folks who don’t have the time or patience for the longer term services or for those who prefer to get the most information they can in the least amount of time. This is one of my favorite services to provide because in a relatively short amount of time you can achieve a lot of clarity and direction.
Contact me for more information about my services or sign up on the convenient online scheduler for a free 30 minute consultation.